- Friday 9/15: Parent Partner Power Hour! 8:00-9:00.
- Agenda: Sip on coffee or tea, craft vibrant Hispanic Heritage decorations, discuss campus happenings, and meet our leadership team.
- September 25: Parent Teacher Conference Day. Teachers will be reaching out to schedule conferences to share data and classroom progress.
- October 5: Hispanic Heritage Celebration. All classrooms are working on Hispanic Heritage Projects. You should be receiving information from your classroom teacher.
- Breakfast ends at 8:00. Doors open at 7:20. School starts at 7:40. We do take students to class beginning at 7:30 where they jump right into literacy and breakfast. Breakfast is cleaned up and sent out by 8:00.
- MAP Growth Testing. MAP Growth Testing for K-5 is coming to an end. You will be receiving a MAP Growth Report Card this week.
- Join PTA We need PTA members. Can't make the monthly meetings? You can still be a member. Join at https://txpta.my.salesforce-sites.com/JoinPTA or send your dues attached to the PTA notice that will be going home this week. You can also stop by the front office to join!
- Norman-Sims T-Shirt Sale! PTA is selling school shirts. There are only 5 days left before our first purchase window closes! Visit https://normansimspta.org/shop/ to purchase your school shirt.